CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Max's amaaaazing quote of the day

OBAMAS AT OUR SOCCER GAME?! OMGSH! I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY SHOES!!!

- alyssa -

Saturday, October 4, 2008

AHHH!

i just realized that i havent mentioned my pretty freaking amazing news... and i was gonna leave that up to max but since she hasnt yet put it up... i get to! ok so its my birthday in 13 days, and my mom (as max mentioned a long time ago in the post "yay rachs mommy" or something like that)normally gives me tix to a concert! well this year my mom is taking me, max, bella, and mikey, to an all time low concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if youve never heard of them... well theres something wrong with you. check them out! theyre ammmmmazing! mk well thats my exciting news... ill tyll... byeeee!♥♥♥Alice

3 comments:

Alter Cosmos said...

awesome, all time low rocks, have fun.

~Alter Cosmos~
LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, WHEN YOUR BIRTHDAY COMES, GO TO AN ALL-TIME LOW CONCERT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA( FEAR MY EVIL LAUGH) J/K

Avion said...

happy b day

max and alice said...

lol riiight alter... im so scared. haha. niiice.