CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Max's amaaaazing quote of the day

OBAMAS AT OUR SOCCER GAME?! OMGSH! I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY SHOES!!!

- alyssa -

Sunday, October 12, 2008

omg this is amazing

ok so max is obsessed with screamo right? well my friend becca came over today and we started messing around with my karaoke machine.... i freaking started screaming "the best of both worlds" by hannah montana..... it was freaking amazing!!!!!! just imagine hannah montana going screamo... soooo funny!!!!!!! ttyl! ~Alice~

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey girls,
This is Rachael and Maggie right?? Rachael I got your comment on my blog. You are always so fun. Definitely tell your brother that the fact that he is an amazingly sweet boy who is also cute as can be made it very easy for me to choose the name Sam for our little Twin B!!!!!

malory242 said...

i was there it was loud!!!!