CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Max's amaaaazing quote of the day

OBAMAS AT OUR SOCCER GAME?! OMGSH! I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY SHOES!!!

- alyssa -

Thursday, September 11, 2008

fine.

you know what?

THATS WHAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! (sry i just had to throw that in... couldnt resist)

but seriously, thts just me, okay? yesterday i got yelled at by one of my friends from what i wrote. well excuuuuuse me! im sorry that the fact that it feels like theyre copying me, bothers you julia! just letting you know that i can express what i want, you dont rule my life. so there. dont comment on this julia, just aim me. i wanna yell back if ur yelling at me. so yeah, max and i have some pretty freakin exciting news... but im gonna let her break that to u cuz i post wayyy too often... unlike max. so yeah... hehe=] ill ttyl ♥♥♥Rach

0 comments: