CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Max's amaaaazing quote of the day

OBAMAS AT OUR SOCCER GAME?! OMGSH! I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY SHOES!!!

- alyssa -

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

so freakin annoying...

you know how i was obsessed with the twilight series???????? well i still am, dont get me wrong. but now i feel retarded liking it cuz so many other ppl who last year loved the jonas brothers and manga (which i hate both) now are in love with the series. i know i should let them read what they want, but seriously, STICK TO UR OLD OBSESSIONS! id rather my obsession stay in the confines of me and my best friends. not some girls who read it to stay "cool" as ive heard plenty of them say. im guessing some of them dont even like it, yet they still read it. now the series is starting to get annoying when those ppl talk about it. i repeat: do NOT get me wrong, i still ♥ the series x 10 but, seriously? those people need to stick to their own kind. and stay AWAY from my vampires. ttyl ♥♥♥Rach (notice im only letting my friends call me alice now.)

PS- MAX THIS IS NOT AN OPEN INVITATION TO RUB ANYTHING IN MY FACE!

0 comments: