CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Max's amaaaazing quote of the day

OBAMAS AT OUR SOCCER GAME?! OMGSH! I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY SHOES!!!

- alyssa -

Saturday, August 16, 2008

aaaaand back!!!!!!!!!

PURA VIDA! im back! pura vida is pretty much the costa ricans version of aloha. its a general greeting that can mean hey or bye, it means pure life in spanish and omg that is soooo true! costa rica is GORGEOUS! ok so my dad took like a thousand + pix so when i get those to my laptop ill tell u all about it! plus, i just had this huuuge entry that was quite amazing that somehow got deleted right as i was putting my name at the end... i almost threw my laptop down on the ground.......... but ill ttyl! pura vida! ♥♥♥Alice

1 comments:

Avion said...

wow i wish i could have gone instead of gay soccer