CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Max's amaaaazing quote of the day

OBAMAS AT OUR SOCCER GAME?! OMGSH! I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY SHOES!!!

- alyssa -

Friday, August 1, 2008

im so flippin pissed right now

omgsh someone wrote something horribly disgusting on my friends u tube page and if i find out it was from anyone of u guys, i will track u down and ur gonna think a mad vampire is as harmless as a bunny. Alice can tell u about that. So if it was anyone of u... BACK OFF! but if it wasnt u guys need to go to marks youtube page and comment badly on this jerk. I cant post the comment he wrote about him because idk how old u guys are and there is some pretty intense language in it if u know what i mean...

it better not be u...

max

3 comments:

Karly said...

*Throws hands up* Not me!!!!!!! I'm a girl, and wat's the big deal? Do you even kno the dude????

Karly said...

"Alice" do you IM on yahoo? It won't let me send them to you, but I know how to get them to you while I'm IMing.... if you want me to!! I got them all on my com.... all 14 pages!!! Yeah, if you changed your mind, tell me.

Karly said...

I'm almost 14, I think I can handle what they wrote to you.... And what do you plan to do to edit the story??? Type them up??? I don't want to make you do that!!!! There are alot!!!!! And I'm not even finished yet, not even close!!!!