CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Max's amaaaazing quote of the day

OBAMAS AT OUR SOCCER GAME?! OMGSH! I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY SHOES!!!

- alyssa -

Friday, August 1, 2008

O.M.F(REAKING).G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! BREAKING DAWN COMES OUT IN 15 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!! IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok so i haaave to comment on todays quote of the day....... BELLA SHOULD BE SCARED!!! THE QUOTE IS RIGHT BEFORE HE BITES HER!!!!!!!! im sorry to most of you non-twilighter ppl reading this, but you should seriously read the series! i mean, i loved maximum ride b4 that just as much as all of you, but twilight literally changed LIVES, including my own. and 2 of my friends mikey and bella. im not so sure of max..... hold on, i feel another spaz attack coming on....... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I CANNNNT WAIIT!!!!!!!! THE BELLA CULLEN PROJECTS GONNA BE THERE!!!!!!! THIS IS AAAMAZING! IM GETTING THEM TO SIGN MY CD THAT I BOUGHT A COUPLE DAYS AGO! wow im hyper........ i guess ill ttyl! <333Alice

3 comments:

Karly said...

lol, i giggled the whole way through your comment. I would love an editor, but how??? Lol, that was really bad handwriting for me, I'm really good one day and the next I suck!!! And it depends on the way i hold my pencil, and I eas writing on my lap, on a note pad..... it all lead to desaster!!!! LOL!!! If you can come up with a way to edit it, the job's all yours!!!!

Karly said...

p.s.~ if you edit my grammer, you're dead meat!!! jk, but the charictor is supposed to use slang alot, like I do.

Allison said...

Heehee...excited much? The girls from the Bella Cullen Project are sooo sweet. You'll have fun tonight! :) But shhhh...Stephenie says we're not allowed to share how it ends until the international release date. BOO!

Bite her already...