CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Max's amaaaazing quote of the day

OBAMAS AT OUR SOCCER GAME?! OMGSH! I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY SHOES!!!

- alyssa -

Sunday, August 3, 2008

im depressed.........

im reeeally depressed at the moment... cuz i finished breaking dawn. i know what ur thinking- what?? but she was sooo excited about the release!!! she wouldnt shut up about it!!!! which i WAS really excited, but now im done. theres not going to be another one continuing the story. just midnight sun- which is edwards version. i guess thats better than nothing, but nothings going to be the same because the twilight series had become a veeeerrry vital part of my life, but when i read the last two words i almost cried: the end. they even had their own page. they represented that that was the end of bella and edwards adventures. that theres was no more. its amazing how much two words can say. so when the series ended, it was like the part of my life that revolved around it died, and that took a lot out of me. ive g2g, ttyl

~Alice~

2 comments:

Karly said...

I kno how you feel, I DID cry when it was the end of Heartland. Lol, it sounds pathetic, but i felt bad for days. I'm excietedly waiting to see what we can do with the next page of the story!!!

Avion said...

huh wat im so confused. i think u talk about sad endings or any thing you not only one that feels sad