CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Max's amaaaazing quote of the day

OBAMAS AT OUR SOCCER GAME?! OMGSH! I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY SHOES!!!

- alyssa -

Friday, July 11, 2008

AHHH!!!!!

Ok so just fyi i want to be an author when i grow up, and right now im writing a story that im completely obsessed with! its a love/ fantasy/ something story that will sooooo bring the greek gods back! its about two best friends that are so close, they were born on the same day and have known each other since that day. they find out theyre supposed to take on the huge job of their ancestors- greek gods artimis (modern name: phoebe) and apollo (modern name stays the same). while on the way, they discover their passion for each other. im not gonna spoil the whole thing for you but its amazing, yet i havent found a title for it and im on like page 150. this is sad :(. lol. oh and if you think it sounds boring well its not. its completely amazing. so i guess i'll ttyl! <333alice

3 comments:

Karly said...

That's awesome!!!! You better email it to me when your done!!!
Or do you have a publisher? That would be cool!!! I Like to write stories, but i never finish them, only start. That's why I'm a better song writer than book, you don't really have to give all the detales, just hint it off and put some good music behind it and it's an awesome ballet(i don't kno how to spell, so I hope you kno where I was going with that!)


Thanx, by the way, bout the pics!!!

Karly said...

Yeah, 13 year olds get no respect now-a-days!!! i think you're supposed to find an editor first.

hey, you just admited I was right apout the 94 thing!!! Yes!!! Skills!!

Anyway, with my songs, I think of the tune-don't do it on the mandolin or guitar first, just think it up- then I write out the first verse and the chorus. If I can't think of anything, i do two things- start singing all kinds of things and finally find it, or wait till another day. when I'm finally finished, I leave it. I wait till a day when I am feeling really artistic and I get out the mandolin and try it. It works for me, maybe you should try.

Allison said...

geez, i can't even get past page one of my book....course i probably need a story first :-P i'm thinking that helps. you rock! you've got my respect for sure.