CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Max's amaaaazing quote of the day

OBAMAS AT OUR SOCCER GAME?! OMGSH! I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY SHOES!!!

- alyssa -

Friday, July 25, 2008

I need ur help.

hey guys sorry we havent posted in forever.... rach has been grounded and my dad blocked the blog on our comp. sooooo, hey i need u guys to do me a favor... go watch my friend on youtube heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnJhHzpJRzM&feature=related watch his videos and pleeeeease leave him a good comment. tell him maggie sent me to watch ur vids, then tell him if he did good or bad... pleeeeeeeease guys i need ur help. Dont forget to tell him i sent u!! thanks so much guys.

- max -

p.s.
he can't sing.
dont tell him i said that
and dont tell him he cant...

thankz guyz!

0 comments: