CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Max's amaaaazing quote of the day

OBAMAS AT OUR SOCCER GAME?! OMGSH! I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY SHOES!!!

- alyssa -

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Heyyy!!!!!

Heyyy! tis rachael but can you plz call me alice!!! ok so theres a few things about me you should know: im completely unpredictable, for example- my sister and i will be in this huuuge fight and then next thing you know im fixing her hair for her! also, i have ATO aka annoying twilight obsession. its a long story... next, i also have AMRO which is annoying maximum ride obsession. i think max and i both agree that those are the most amazing books ever made!!! finally, i luvvvv music!!! so if anyone knows any new amazing bands do tell!! so there you have me. as for me and all my friends, well thats another story. when max and i get together, i think we lose the part of our minds that keeps us sane- heres a perfect example: see that??? so yeah obviously we go a bit crazy, but thats whats so amazing about us :)
my other amazing friends that i luv like siblings include:

(school)

~Madison (mikey)
~Lauren L. (bella)
~Lauren P.
~Rachel H. (she hasnt read twilight yet... stupid wizard lover...)

~Danielle
~Rachel R.
~Emily
~Bailey
~Hannah

(these ppl moved but we keep in touch)
~Grace
~Julia

(Homeschool!!!)
~Kate
~Bethany
~Rachel F.

(Church Camp!!!)
~Maddie
~Jordan
~Jaycee
~Briana
~Elenor (Ellie!)

(still church camp, these are just ppl i sometimes hung out with)
~Katherine
~Marcos
~Crew (even tho he drove me insane)
~Reid


IF I 4GOT YOU PLZZZ TELL ME!!!!!!!!
<333rachael>

0 comments: