CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Max's amaaaazing quote of the day

OBAMAS AT OUR SOCCER GAME?! OMGSH! I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY SHOES!!!

- alyssa -

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!

HEYYYY every1!!!!!!!! ugh ive missed the computer!!!! ive been grounded for a week so do NOT think ive abandoned max to do this all on her own! nothing much has changed really....... OH! WAIT! i bought a new house!!! ok well my dad did but im involved with the moving crap so i can say what i want!!!! omg im going to costa rica next week and im so freaking excited!!!! but theres another week that i have to leave..... saddness... :( but then i'll be back. and then school starts. joyyy. not. so.... what else to say... why hasnt anyone commented lately??? we ENJOY your comments!!! so dont think just because im gone for a week doesnt mean that you can just stop commenting! so, to end on a happier, un-dotted note, ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TILL BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ttyl! <333Alice

ps for some reason the color things not working so it would be in purple but i cant exactly do that:(

2 comments:

Karly said...

Lol, that sucks, my parents don't ground me, and if they do... they're gone all the time, so it is never inforced. I've been up at the lake!!! It was fun but now I'm home feeling like a worthless bumb again. I miss school! I am one of the more popular ones, the socal butterfly or w/e, I miss seeing everyone and all the drama!!! Hate the homework, so i don't do it if I don't want to... says the girl who made it into honers sociaty.... I guess the homework I do is all a's stuff or something.... What do you think of school? Good luck with the new house!!!

Allison said...

BREAKING DAWN! :)