CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Max's amaaaazing quote of the day

OBAMAS AT OUR SOCCER GAME?! OMGSH! I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY SHOES!!!

- alyssa -

Friday, July 11, 2008

Help!!!

hey all u amazing people who read our blog. First of all i really wanna say thank u to all the people who actually read AND comment daily. You guys are the Best!!! THANKS! ok with that said, we need some help. Me and Alice and some of our other friends were thinking about starting a band. I can play guitar and so can alice. We kinda need a drummer and a name for our band. Please please please please pleeeeease help us. Thanks so so so much.

~ Max and Alice ~

4 comments:

Karly said...

Lol, me and my friends wanted to start an band once, we wanted to call it the Mighty Mettal Miggets! Cause my friends were short at the time. Now they're tall and I'm shorter!!!

Yeah, the music thing is totally worth it!!!

lol, I might not have mentioned it, but I guessed you were thirteen by the 94 on the end of your name.

Avion said...

hm well it depends on ur stile a little. i meen u cant have a scream with a name like super flowers or any thing. lol. just tell me some on like the style and i might help.

Avion said...

how about the silver rockers....idk im thinking

Allison said...

winged werepires, no good?