CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Max's amaaaazing quote of the day

OBAMAS AT OUR SOCCER GAME?! OMGSH! I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY SHOES!!!

- alyssa -

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Breaking Dawn quote of the day

ok so we are obsessed with two series: Maximum Ride, and the Twilight saga. Well the new book from twilight is called breaking dawn, and on stephenie meyer's website there is a Breaking Dawn quote of the day, and so i decided to post it :)

Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."

I guess you'd have to read the series to get it, but its pretty funny. not hilarious, but still....

<333Alice (HAHAHA! IM IN THE QUOTE!)

2 comments:

Skye said...

I LOVE the Maximum Ride series. I bet you guessed that from my blog.

Anyway, I was just wondering can Alice see the future or something. I didn't read the Twilight series. I'm way too obsessed with the Maximum Ride, Chronicles of Narnia, and Harry Potter series at the moment. Actually, I always am. LOL !

Thanks for the comment on my blog.

Fly on forever !

The Girl Who Could Fly

Allison said...

heehee...that's too funny. i love it. i'd always bet on alice.