CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Max's amaaaazing quote of the day

OBAMAS AT OUR SOCCER GAME?! OMGSH! I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY SHOES!!!

- alyssa -

Monday, July 7, 2008

HAHAHA!!!!!

I HAVE THE CRAZIEST SPAZZ BUNNY EVER!!!!!!! ok so i have this rabbit, well shes my sisters really but that doesnt matter, her names bluebell and i was sitting at the computer when i hear this loud noise from her cage. i whip my head around to see her- sitting there, looking as innocent as ever. so i stare a little longer, and when nothing happens, i turn my attention back to the computer. BANG! theres the noise again. i turn my head yet again to see bluebell, still innocently twitching her nose. so i turn my head for a fraction of a second back to the computer, then at her again, when i barely see her leg come down and stomp (really, really loudly) on the bottom of the cage. is she trying to get on my nerves??? and she continues to do it as if its a game called "dont get caught stomping your foot by alice" its like a scene from a movie or book or something! oh and i shouted this at her, (twilighters be ready to crack up) "did you just stomp your foot?!?!?! i thought they only did that in movies!" DANG HER! when i typed that she stomped- AGAIN! lol ttyl! <333alice

3 comments:

Avion said...

hey thats fine of the highlights i already know mine. black wings with red highlights. and it would be the same for fur.

Skye said...

You should change the rabbit's name to Thumper. You know, from Bambi. He always stomped his foot. Maybe it's more like Alice in Wonderland, only you're in a room rather than a topsy turvey land and it isn't a talking white rabbit. LOL

If you ever come to Ireland, you should definitely go to county Kerry and Dublin. You should look up pictures of Merrion Square in Dublin. There's lots of old 4 storey Victorian or are they Georgian houses. Phoenix Park, Botanic Gardens and Botanic Park are also beautiful.
Remember to keep an eye out for deer in the Phoenix Park if you ever come to Dublin. It's the biggest green area in Dublin at 712 hectares (1,760 acres) ! The President of Ireland also lives in the Phoenix Park.

Ireland is also one of the few countries in the world that has a ghost bus. It's in Dublin. Ypu learn how to body snatch in the most haunted graveyard in Dublin - Sta Kevin's Graveyard, etc. You also get to find out about Dracula's Dublin origins.

You should google it.

Fly on forever !

The Girl Who Could Fly

P.S. I'm going to post about my trip to the Estuary at Malahide (you should definitely check that out) and Dublin Zoo in a minute.

Karly said...

Hey, you haven't read my blog before have you? Don't answer that, i already kno. It's a funny insternment, but because your fermiliar w/a guitar, this will be a peace of cake. it's a violin with frets, and you play it with a pick. It sounds like a banjo! lol, beautiful and mello. I love the mello part.

You didn't happen to reed Fly Away, did you? You're probably thinking I'm a freek right now, but I have my reasons for the sudden question. I can't explain right now, maybe later tho.