CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Max's amaaaazing quote of the day

OBAMAS AT OUR SOCCER GAME?! OMGSH! I HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY SHOES!!!

- alyssa -

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My buddies!











hey i got a secret to tell everyone out there..... I HAVE THE MOST FREAKING AMAZING FRIENDS IN THE WORLD! i guess u could call them my pack.... but dont ask me why cuz i can't tell u.... sam said. so this blog we are writing - me rachael and possibly my buddy emily - is just kinda about us.... u know.... if we get pissed.... we're gonna write it. i dont know who im writing to right now cuz our url is so weird nobody is EVER gonna think about writing it soooooo i gues im gonna start naming people who are my friends..... if i forget u.... please please please comment me so i can appoligize in a weird language!










ok so above there is a picture of Rachel Hitt, Lauren La Tour, and Me. We were our way to kaledescope,,,,(idk how in the HECK u spell that)










so my other buddies that i Dont have a picture of are....





~Random Buddies~

My sweet as can be dogs... Maxie & Molly!




Rachael Britton





Shelbi O'Dell





Emily Zerr





Madison Lavador





Lauren La Tour





Rachel Hitt






ugh,,,, and i guess






Elijah Hilbert






~Church~

Cole Barnett





Meagan Duncan





Ben Bennett





Austin Glavin





Skylar and Bryce Nichols





Mark Bennett





Steven Rickels





Brad Groves





Brooke (idk ur last name)





Maddie Neal





Amanda (idk ur lastname either)





and

Stephanie Wilman





I am soooo greatful for u guys! love ya!




Max







0 comments: